In the past few chapters, we learned two things :
– The Revolutionaries abandoned their HQ to BlackBeard.
– The Reverie is gonna take place in the upcoming days.
I think that those two events could be connected.
– The flight of the Revolutionary Army was revealed in the newspaper, so everyone will know about it. Will they remain inactive ? I don’t think so. In order to regain momentum, they need to make a strong move.
– Reverie is the perfect place for this : if they attack here, it will be as remarkable as the Marineford war. The news of the council are probably covered by many journalists, it insures a huge coverage. Moreover, a great part of the people who gather there represent exactly who they’re fighting against : corrupted and/or cruel leaders who don’t give a shit about their people (Wapol, Stelly…).
– The Cipher Pol 0 attacked Blackbeard some time after the Revolutionaries fled, so if the Revos are currently heading toward Mariejois, they’re some time ahead, they’re sure that a part of the strongest WG agents are away. It’s the perfect moment to attack.
– Although they were depicted having suffered an attack, I think, like many people, that the Revos didn’t suffer major losses. So they have still their full fighting potential.
What do you think? Will the Reverie remain a calm event? Or could the Revos interrupt the council?
*Theory by Kurowara