Tag Archives: Marshall d. teach
HOW BLACKBEARD PIRATES STEAL DEVIL FRUITS
The Four Emperors & The Eleven Supernovas
As an entity, the Yonko are one of the Three Great Powers of the world, the others being the Shichibukai and Marines.
Individually, the Yonko are considered to be the most powerful pirates in the world, as well as having a powerful crew. Because of their power, they can declare chosen locations as their own; the mere declaration is often enough for others, both Marines and pirates alike, to acknowledge their authority.
The 4 Emperors individually reside within the second half of the Grand Line (known as the “New World”), exerting impressive influence and control over dozens of other pirate crews and self-governing islands.
The Yonko themselves are not allied together as a coalition compared to the Shichibukai and follow their own individual paths. The possibility of two or more of the Yonko forming an alliance is enough of a threat to cause the World Government to panic, as seen when the World Government attempted unsuccessfully to prevent a meeting between Shanks and Whitebeard at one point in the series.
Because of their immense power, it is necessary for factions aiming to oppose them to first strike an alliance with other factions in order to bring the Yonko down. However, even with multiple alliances amongst powerful pirates, the chances of defeating a Yonko are still extremely low.
The Yonko Charlotte Linlin and Kaido both have a single Road Poneglyph that can, with all four Road Poneglyphs deciphered, lead to Raftel’s location.
All of the Eleven Supernovas are known to be involved with at least one Yonko:
- Monkey D. Luffy looks up to Shanks as a role model and personal hero, allied himself with the Whitebeard Pirates in the Battle of Marineford, wishes to dethrone Kaido and Big Mom, and despises Blackbeard for causing the conflict that led to his brother’s death.
- Roronoa Zoro, as a member of Luffy’s crew, is part of the alliance with the Heart Pirates to defeat Kaido, and most likely receives an amount of anger from the latter and Big Mom, due to Luffy’s behavior on Fishman Island and Dressrosa. He also considers Blackbeard an enemy.
- Trafalgar Law made an alliance with the Straw Hat Pirates specifically to take down Kaido, though as a pretext toward his real motive of eliminating Donquixote Doflamingo, hoping to anger Kaido into killing Doflamingo, and estimating a 30% chance of actually going on to beat Kaido themselves.
- Eustass Kid, Scratchmen Apoo, Killer, and Basil Hawkins all wish to dethrone Shanks, and were approached by Kaido after a failed suicide attempt. After unknown circumstances, Scratchmen Apoo becomes a subordinate of Kaido, and Kid, who seemingly fought Kaido, was badly defeated and told by Kaido to pass along a message to Luffy and Law that they should run for their lives after interfering with his plans.
- Jewelry Bonney was seen crying after Whitebeard’s death, and was later captured by Blackbeard, though managed to escape custody of the Marines after being captured by Akainu.
- Capone Bege is currently a subordinate of Big Mom.
- X Drake is currently a subordinate of Kaido.
- Urouge was shown talking to Kaido about his motives for suicide, but beyond that he seems to have the least interaction with them.
REASON BEHIND SHANKS SCAR!
Well, as we all know Shanks has a scar on his left eye which is given to him by Marshall D. Teach aka Blackbeard, the scar was absent on Shanks when he was part of Roger crew
When Shanks visited Luffy at Foosha Village he had scar.
So it is between that period from Roger’s execution & visiting Foosha Village, he received the scar from Teach.
Here’s my theory.
I am going to start with devil fruit which Shanks had (gomu gomu no mi) & devil fruit which Teach wanted (yami yami no mi)
Above you can see , both the df’s have similarities (at least i think that ). Both seems to look similar due to that colour and design. So it is safe to assume that one can get confused on recognising the either devil fruit. And if you are as desperate as Teach well you will.
So my theory is based on that similarities of df.
Now ,when Shanks entered WB’s ship moby dick, the reaction from various crew members were like they were meeting Shanks as Yonko for 1st time, those who fainted on his arrival.
Even Shanks’ conversation with Marco “so ,you are 1st division commander Phoenix Marco” states that Shanks and WB never clashed as “Yonkos”.
So how & when did Teach gave the scar to Shanks ??
I think that Shanks(before being a Yonko) had found a devil fruit Gomu Gomu no Mi from a certain pirate crew somewhere in grandline(mostly new world).
And Teach was already after Gomu Gomu no Mi mistaking it for Yami Yami no Mi, which he has seen in Df book. So when Teach arrived, he found that fruit was already stolen by Shanks. So he planned to get the Df from Shanks & we know how evil planner Teach is .
He joined the crew of Shanks(remember teach wasn’t a infamous pirate then, he always leaved in shadow of WB). He managed to infiltrate the Red Haired Pirates & waited for his opportunity, as soon he got his hands on the Df, was caught by Shanks & at the same time he realised that df wasn’t Yami Yami no Mi.
Now in order to flee he tried to fool Shanks in a meaningless talk, while attacked Shanks when his guard was down giving him a bloody scar on eye with his claw & managed to flee from there.
The reason Shanks scar still ached ,was he was done by the misleading personalities of Marshall D. Teach.
Thanks for reading ^^
The Whitebeard Pirates
The Whitebeard Pirates were formerly one of the strongest pirate crews in the world, as their captain Whitebeard was the only pirate to have ever been a match for the Pirate King, Gol D. Roger, in a fight.
Following the deaths of Whitebeard and Ace, the remaining members of the crew engaged the Blackbeard Pirates in the Payback War, which ended with the Blackbeard’s brutally defeating them, followed by conquering their former territories, with their captain usurping Whitebeard’s position in the Yonko. As a result, the crew has lost most of its power and influence.
After usurping Whitebeard’s status as a Yonko, Blackbeard conquered most of Whitebeard’s territories. However, Fishman Island is now under the protection of the Big Mom Pirates.
After the timeskip, it is revealed that the remaining crew members and subordinate crews are being hunted down by the Shichibukai Edward Weevil and his mother Bakkin, who self-proclaim themselves as their captain’s biological son and lover, to gain his fortune.Marco and the remaining Whitebeard Pirates’ whereabouts are still unknown.
STRAWHATS FINAL ENEMY AND FINAL WAR IN MARIEJOIS
The theme of Mariejois is like Olympus in Greek mythology because they are both located in high altitude place and has a gigantic palace which is built on top of the mountain. (Mariejois built on top of the Red Line.)
Olympus is the home of divine family and ruling gods and Mariejois is the home of Celestial Dragons which we can say the divine family in OP and Gorosei the so called gods.
The pattern or theme of Mariejois is Olympus so we might see a character which is conceptualize and inspired by the king of gods in Olympia. Who’s the king of gods and ruler of Olympus?
In ancient Greece Zeus is the king of gods, god of sky and ruler of Olympus, he is the strongest god in Olympus and no one can oppose him nor fight him because of his great power.
A character inspired by Zeus is very possible because there are gods in One Piece and maybe that strongest god will be the final villain that Strawhats will going to face in the final war against Marines, World Government, Celestial Dragons and Gorosei in the Mariejois.
Remember what Oda said before that the Marineford war will gonna look like nothing in the final chapter that’s why he’s motivated to keep drawing One Piece and he likes his fans to stick with him til the end.
Luffy’s Grand Fleet and maybe other pirates or all pirates and Revos will join Strawhats in the huge war against World Government, Marines, Celestial Dragon and Gods in Mariejois, this is great to see as the last chapter of One Piece!
Mariejois is the greatest place for the final war because remember the impact, excitement and insanity that we felt when Whitebeard Pirates attacked the based of marines in Marineford and started the summit war, what more if we see the Strawhats and his allied forces attack the Marines, World Government, Gorosei and Celestial Dragons in Mariejois and start the final great war. It will definitely give us more excitement, goose bumps and emotions because many pirates and marines will die in this war.
*Theory by Fire_Fist_Recca
What do you think?
Revolutionaries Will Attack The Reverie Theory
In the past few chapters, we learned two things :
– The Revolutionaries abandoned their HQ to BlackBeard.
– The Reverie is gonna take place in the upcoming days.
I think that those two events could be connected.
– The flight of the Revolutionary Army was revealed in the newspaper, so everyone will know about it. Will they remain inactive ? I don’t think so. In order to regain momentum, they need to make a strong move.
– Reverie is the perfect place for this : if they attack here, it will be as remarkable as the Marineford war. The news of the council are probably covered by many journalists, it insures a huge coverage. Moreover, a great part of the people who gather there represent exactly who they’re fighting against : corrupted and/or cruel leaders who don’t give a shit about their people (Wapol, Stelly…).
– The Cipher Pol 0 attacked Blackbeard some time after the Revolutionaries fled, so if the Revos are currently heading toward Mariejois, they’re some time ahead, they’re sure that a part of the strongest WG agents are away. It’s the perfect moment to attack.
– Although they were depicted having suffered an attack, I think, like many people, that the Revos didn’t suffer major losses. So they have still their full fighting potential.
What do you think? Will the Reverie remain a calm event? Or could the Revos interrupt the council?
*Theory by Kurowara
MARCO WILL JOIN THE RED HAIR PIRATES THEORY
There may be a slight chance that Marco will join with the Red Hair pirates for the time being. He has lost both Ace and Whitebeard and might want revenge, but he alone isn’t strong enough.
During the Payback War the Whitebeard Pirates suffered an utter defeat against Blackbeard Pirates. Blackbeard is probably searching Marco to steal even his Devil Fruit powers.
Who would be the best person to be with while both hiding and waiting for the right time for a revenge? Shanks!
It may sound stupid, but I believe that, after they were on Ace’s and Whiteberad’s grave, they have joined and are now waiting for Luffy to arrive, so that they can change the system and the world together.
So what do you guys think?
*All rights go to the maker of this theory.
THE REVOLUTIONARIES LEFT BALTIGO BEFORE BLACKBEARD’S ATTACK
As it is indicated in the end of the chapter, the revolutionnaries’s headquarters had been destroyed, Sabo and Dragon’s faces are shown in the newspaper. It is highly unlikely that the Revo were utterly defeated, and their base totally annihilated, otherwise all of Dragon and the revo’s hype would be gone to waste.Here is my speculation: Dragon noticed Jesus’s presence, because if he’s really a Wind/Air logia, he would be able to detect the small fluctuation of air in Baltigo, the same as Enel when he can hear voices using electromagnetical waves, or Crocodile who can detect underground rivers with his DF. I think that Dragon successfully summoned all of the revo leaders and came up with a plan to crush the WG , the Reverie is a good opportunity, as well as Doflamingo’s defeat, and left Baltigo to start their offensive, because it’s high time the revo shine, as they have (especially Dragon) done nothing since the beginning of the manga. Oda wanted One Piece to last 5 years so if he introduced Dragon so early in the series, it’s definitively because he had something to do.
My perfect scenario is that the Revo vanished entirely from Baltigo, taking with them Burgress as an hostage. BB arrive and realize there is nothing left, by rage he destroy the island using Black Hole, which is his only island-level destruction technique. Much later, during the Reverie, the kings discuss affairs when suddenly Dragon appear just in front of them, using his Wind powers, and unleash a large scale battle in Mariejoie. It would be the perfect opportunity to present the revo as a real organization, alongside with the Marines and the Yonkou, and hype Dragon.
*Theory by Endomorphisme