Tag Archives: zou arc
Sanji’s Elder Brothers Theory
In the last chapter we met Yonji which means 4th and Reiju which means zero. This explains the title of the chapter “0 and 4”.
Yonji has a number 4 right on his cape.
Now take a look at these 2 men seen in the last chapter fighting Sora
As you can see they have a 1 and 2 on their capes. Seems like they would be the other 2 Sanji’s brothers.
*All rights go to the maker of this theory
Sanji’s siblings revealed!! o.O
Finally the long wait is over!
Sanji’s Sister ヴィンスモーク・レイジュ (Vinsmoke Reiju) and Sanji’s Brother ヴィンスモーク・ヨンジ (Vinsmoke Yonji)
Sanji’s sister Reiju is SO HOT! *__*
Yonji really looks badass.
Just like someone predicted, Sanji’s bro is also a pervert ahahaha XD
I wonder if Reiju is a pervert too XD
It could be fun if Sanji’s sister would be a pervert with Zoro 😀
Progression of Time in One Piece
Myth: It has been a year since the story began.
Fact: There is no indication of how long the storyline has taken. Few clues aid the fans at all.
From witnessing the story play out;
- Luffy’s first few adventures in the East Blue happened within a few weeks. The only time night was witnessed however were during the captain Kuro story arc and at the end of the Arlong story arc. They therefore spent at least one day at Usopp’s village.
- Luffy worked for two days in Baratie before the arrival of Don Krieg’s Pirate Armada.
- They spent several days partying in Nami’s village after it was freed from Arlong.
- No night scenes were witnessed during Loguetown, it is presumed Loguetown was a quick stop for them due to the conflict with Smoker.
- Whiskey Peak was at least one night, they were there less than a day.
- They were at Little Garden for only a day (no night scenes were witnessed).
- From Little Garden to Drum Island it was less than five days (Nami would have died from her illness of Kestia if it had been any longer).
- There was a night scene at Drum Island, but they were there no more than two or so days.
- They met Ace within ten days of him visiting Drum Island because he had left Drum Island only a week beforehand and he was still in Alabasta when they arrived. He was only going to wait ten days for Luffy.
- In all, they spent less than a week or so in Alabasta before moving on.
- They were in Jaya less than four days, the time taken before their Log Pose would have adjusted, however they left close to its change.
- A close examination of Skypiea will show that it lasted two days (Entering the white sea to the campfire in Upper Yard was one day, and then the Survival Game to waking up the next morning after the party was another).
- No night scenes were seen in the Davy Back Fight matches. It is presumed the events took place in less than a day.
- They stayed in Long Ring Long Land for 4 days after Aokiji’s attack to let Luffy and Robin rest.
- They traveled for another 3 days before coming across Yokozuna.
- Including the events of Enies Lobby, the crew had stopped at Water 7 for a week.
- Thriller Bark was less than a day, a day max.
- There was a week between leaving Thriller Bark and arriving at the Red Line.
- They were in Sabaody Archipelago for less than a day.
- A full two days had visibly passed over the time Luffy was on his way to Amazon Lily.
- Four and a half days had passed during the journey from Amazon Lily to Impel Down via Marine ship.
- At least 30 hours passed while Luffy was in Impel Down.
- Three weeks passed from the end of the “War at the Summit” at Marineford to Luffy ringing the Ox Bell.
- Two years passed during the timeskip.
- They travelled straight to Fishman Island in what was depicted as less than a few hours after reuniting, and stayed there for less than a day, a day max.
- They travelled straight from Fishman Island to Punk Hazard in what was depicted as less than a few hours.
- They spent less than a day on Punk Hazard before leaving for Dressrosa.
- They spent four days on Dressrosa before leaving for Zou.
- A week passed before they reached Zou.
- They spent a day on Zou before Luffy’s group went to Whole Cake Island and the others went to Wano Country.
NAMI – HER ROLE IN FINDING RAFTEL AND WHAT EXACTLY RAFTEL IS!
In chapter 818 we received a lot of information about Raftel or rather how to get there.
One of the most important panels though is this one where Inuarashi subtly confirms what many people have thought that the Ancient Kingdom is in fact Raftel.
He doesn’t say a specific number but only “for centuries”. However we actually know when was the last time someone was there.
It was 8 centuries ago. Yes, 800 years ago when the World Government came to existence.
Before his death professor Clover was just about to say the name of the Ancient Kingdom and we believe the name was ”Raftel”. But since this happened 3 years after Gol D. Roger’s execution, during the Great Age of Pirates, Gorosei didn’t want any more information to be revealed and they ordered to shoot him quickly before he could have done any more harm.
Also when we were shown the image of the Ancient Kingdom it looked like the eastern side could actually be the image of Raftel Crocus and later on Inuarashi “showed” us.
However how come that World Government themselves didn’t destroy Raftel and didn’t claim One Piece after Gol D. Roger’s execution to stop the Great Age of Pirates? Since they knew where Raftel was 800 years ago. Did they lost the information about Raftel’s position? We don’t think so. Since Gorosei know about the history it’s hard to believe they wouldn’t know where Raftel was.
The reason why World Government couldn’t do it is because Raftel is not where it once was.
And the reason for it lies in its name “Raftel”.
Raftel is formed by using two words: Raft meaning something used as a boat or floating platform and El which is a nickname for elevated railway system.
We believe that Raftel, once prosperous and enormous kingdom had such an advanced technology that they were able to relocate their island to another, safer place where enemies couldn’t reach them.
And that place was, as we learned from Inurarashi, between 4 islands.
However since it’s supposed to be an enormous kingdom how come someone just can’t be lucky and get there by using Log Pose? Well we know from Law that Punk Hazard can not be located by using one so this can be somehow avoided but most importantly since Raftel is able to float on the water it’s impossible for it to have magnetic field.
We think that this ancient civilization didn’t choose this spot between 4 islands randomly.
And this is when Nami and her knowledge comes to play. They chose this spot because those 4 islands were 4 different types of islands. Meaning they all had different weather.
It was: Summer Island, Fall Island, Winter Island and finally Spring Island.
We know that each island in Grand Line has its own climate and we believe that this is also one of the reasons Raftel can not be found even by a mistake.
In every picture that Raftel has been shown so far we can see it being sorrounded by fog, mist and haze. This is probably the result of moving Raftel with it’s own climate to the spot between other 4 islands.
Raftel disrupted those hot, windy, humid and cold climates which created its natural protection.
It’s even possible those extreme weather conditions created mirage or an illusion rather that there is no island even though there is supposed to be one. Similar to the Mirage Tempo technique which Nami uses to project an image which isn’t real
or she can even make her image completly disappear and make herself invisible.
However Nami will be able to figure this out since she is familiar with this phenomenon and will realize what’s happening.
So thanks to her the Straw Hat pirates will finally be able to get to Raftel
where awaits the legendary treasure ONE PIECE!
If you would rather watch the video version of this theory then here it is:
*Theory by Manga Detectives
The Fiancee of Gildo Tesoro is/was a Slave of Celestial Dragons
I think this girl is/was a slave of celestial dragons and the (dead ?) fiancee/wife of Tesoro :
Something is missing… A wedding ring ?
Indeed, the theme of celestial dragons seems to return often in the movie :
Does the straw hats know the truth ?!
I think Tesoro wanted to bring back his fiancee/wife with his wealth, so he asked for the help of Doflamingo in exchange for a great deal of money :
Here, Doflamingo is clearly shown in a upper position, he probably served as an intermediate between the celestial dragons and Tesoro. However, it seems that the negotiations failed…
Does his evil comes from this story of his past ?!
I also think that his henchmen are former slaves on which Tesoro has replaced the seal of celestial dragons by its own seal : a star (as the fishmen with their sun symbol)
Money can’t buy happiness. It would seems that it is the theme of the next movie One Piece.
*Theory by Tear
ONE PIECE & ALICE IN WONDERLAND
The Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance
The Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance is a pirate alliance originally formed between the Straw Hat Pirates and the Heart Pirates with the goal of taking down Kaido of the Yonko.
However, Law’s real goal was to take down Donquixote Doflamingo of the Shichibukai in order to avenge the death of his friend, Donquixote Rosinante; he intended to end the alliance when Doflamingo broke their agreement and die taking Doflamingo down if necessary. However, Luffy refused to allow the alliance to end, and their goal is now actually Kaido, who will be targeting them due to their involvement in Doflamingo’s downfall.
When the two crews arrived on Zou, the alliance grew to include the Kozuki Family of Wano Country, led by its young heir Kozuki Momonosuke, and the Mink Tribe, whose leaders Inuarashi and Nekomamushi were servants to the Kozuki Family.
The minks are all born warriors with the ability to produce electric shocks known as Electro.
The Mink Tribe’s warriors fought on par for five days with Kaido’s right hand man Jack and his subordinates, and managed to gain the upper hand, only losing when Jack used the gas Koro. The minks also possess another unknown special ability referred to has their “true power”. The three samurai retainers of the Kozuki Family are all trained in combat, with Kin’emon and Kanjuro being swordsmen and Raizo using ninjutsu. Kin’emon and Kanjuro also have Devil Fruit powers. Their leader Momonosuke, though young and inexperienced, possesses an Artificial Devil Fruit power as well as the ability to communicate with the enormous elephant Zunisha, who is powerful enough to wipe out entire fleets of ships with a single attack.
Gomu-Gomu no… Oodama Rasengan!! :-)
KAIDO – IMMORALITY AND POWERS EXPLAINED!
Many theorist like me believe Kaido to reasonable guess that he has a power that relates to Dragons because of the fact that he has appearances relating to dragons such as his Moustache and his Dragon Scale like Tattoo.
Many have speculated him to have gain his powers from either a Devil fruit or a Smile Artificial fruit, but i believe there is another way he could of obtained a power of a Dragon, but before i go through it i’d like to state the reasons why Devil fruit and Smiles are inconceivable.
It’s quite obvious that Kaido is not a Devil fruit user as it’s been mentioned in the manga that Kaido rules in Land, Sky, and importantly to know the SEA. It’s clearly indicating that he must not be weak in water in order to be dominant in the sea. If so, Devil fruit is out! knowing Devil fruits are weak when it comes to water.
Artificial Devil fruit:
I can’t really say the evidences to disprove this one just now, but later as you go deeper into my theory you’ll understand why this one isn’t it aswell. However i will say that because artificial df is a copy of the original, it would make more sense if it also receives its drawback to water.
Now on to the Theory!!
In the Beasts Pirates those with tattoo’s called the Gifters are seen to have powers to transform into a zoan like being, however unlike Kaido’s Tattoo’s his are completely different, but comparing it to Hody’s tattoo they both share similar appearances as they both show a similar skulls and an image which might be representing their granted powers.
Hody‘s -Sea fish and Shark bites Tattoos.
Kaido‘s -Dragon scale like Tattoos.
Now, Hody uses steroids to enhancing his Strength, Speed, Water manipulation, and giving him the ability to be feared by the sea beasts including the ability to order them around. Because his tattoo looks to depict his granted powers and abilities of Sea Beast like powers from his steroids it leads me to believe the steroids he is consuming comes from the use of Sea kings beasts, allowing him to be more dominant in the water.
Having mention those I believe Kaido also uses Drug Enhancements, which in this case he specifically consumes steroids created from Dragons in my belief because of his dragon scale tattoo, like how Hody’s tattoos represent his granted steroid abilities of a Sea Creatures.
In the Chinese Dragon mythology it was believed that dragon bones can be used to create an elixir of immortality, granting the consumer to be immortal, they are also known in their legends for being either Immortal or Mortal, but with incredibly hard, nearly-unpierceable skin including long length of life, explaining many of the feats of using dragons for Kaido’s enhancement steroids.
This steroids granted Kaido to have nearly-unpierceable skin including, unbelievable strength and speed, including long length of life, which undo the effects of the steroid to shorten his life span. Like Hody he will also be Feared by Beasts mainly Dragons and the ability to order them around like a king, explaining his given nickname King of All Beast.
As stated by Kinemon Wano has Dragons as it might be where his stariods originated from and how he was able to conquer Wano Kingdom.
One More thing to add is his mood swings personality, they shares similar personality side effects of real life enhancement steroids.
Thanks for reading my theory!
*Theory by Enel One Piece Theorist