Here’s what a typical day in the life of Eiichiro Oda looks like as revealed in a recent magazine article:
● Wake up at 5 a.m., start working
● Continue working through the day
● Go to bed at 2 a.m.
His only breaks are for eating, sleeping, and going to the bathroom…
However, he doesn’t exactly do the same thing every day, but he has a schedule of sorts for that as well:
● Monday-Wednesday: Layout planning and character dialogue
● Thursday-Saturday: Drawing and inking
● Sunday: Coloring and other tasks
Thank you so much Oda sensei for dedicating your precious life to share with us this extraordinary series and take care of yourself!